Pages

woensdag 5 januari 2011

Elasu fashionshow

When I was in Paris I got an invitation for the fashionshow from Elasu.
I had never heard of that brand before so I was curious!
Invitation.

I went to the show with a friend of mine, and my sort of "grandmother"
know the designer and asked us if it was ok if we helped backstage.
What a change! But one problem..
We didn't prepared for a fashionshow so we were really UNDRESSED
and we didn't have any experience at all.
So when they asked us to dress a model,
We were like, HELP!
but then other girls took or job over, so we were safed!
Although it would be cool.

Backstage


The show



I really like the designs from Elasu especially the dresses.
They are very classy and feminine.
The end.


Love,
Charlotte

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten