My friend Lisa and I made a list of things we wanted to do this schoolyear!
Some of them don't make any sense but it's fun :]
OUR LIST :
* Bake a carrotcake. We've never tried one before, and it sounds not really yummie to us but we've heard it was good so we're gonna try it :)
* Send eachother a Christmas card.
* Going to AMSTERDAM
* Make a snowman
* Pass trough this schoolyear together!
* Make beautiful pictures.
* Not talking for one day to eachother. (this is gonna be hard).
* Going to see a really good movie.
* Eating at a Chinese dim sum restaurant.
* Going to a themepark!
* Study together and get a high grade.
* Play CHUBBYBUNNY.
* Eat a pizza with salami.
* Going to a MUSCIAL.
* Oldskool rollerskating. (Yes I still have them, somewhere..)
* Going on Chatroulette.
* Drink icecoffee at HEMA <3
And that's our list :D
supersilly but we don't take this too serious haha!
donderdag 1 september 2011
hi :) When I was in Hongkong I went crazy in the Colourmix and Sasa stores. They sell amazing beautyproducts and I want to share some things I've bought there! I've wanted to try the My beauty diary masks for so long. And I was so happy when I saw this "Sweet teatime miniset", the packaging is adorable <3
Gepost door Charlotte op 17:25