Pages

zaterdag 22 januari 2011

My trip to Paris

Pictures from my trip to Paris,
Enjoy!



Guess where this is, Yes musée du louvre! I didn't went inside because it was already too late. But it is still beautiful at night, there was a man playing the theme music from Swan lake, soo beautiful!


This is at Academie nationale de musique.
When I saw it I was like... wauw O__O


More sightseeing!
Le notre-dame.




Galeries Lafayette is the most beautiful shopping mall I've ever been.
There was a HUGE christmas tree, very pretty!



We came across this little winter/holiday-looking bar when we were walking to The Eiffel tower.


So finally after hours of walking we came to The Eiffel tower.
It was worth it because I like it sooooo much <3


Cindy and me shopping at Les Halles.
She is so sweet!


A Huge Chanel lipstick! It was fake though..


Moulin Rouge <3


I went to The Avenue des Champs-Élysées for some shopping and the Arc de Triomphe ofcourse. There was also a christmasmarket.


So romantic, like a fairytale.
Behind the carriage, it's The Grand palais.


A funny old man and me at Le quartier Latin.
You can buy a lot of posters,drawings and other stuff like that there.

With love,
Charlotte

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten