Pages

zondag 15 mei 2011

Budgetproof beauty haul

Hi guys!

Today I want to share my budgetproof products that I
got recently!

1. Essence Colour & Go nailpolish.
I finally found my perfect pastel blue nailpolish, I'm so happy with it!
The colour is perfect. And it was only 1,95 euros!



2. Hema brushes.
Hema got a new brush collection. They are all babypink and white, how cute!
I got the eyeshadowbrush which I really really like! I love the shape of the brush because you can use it in many different ways. It's perfect for highlighting your browbone and cheekbone, applying eyeshadow to your eyelid and also crease. Defenitely multifunctional :)
This brush is comparable to a very old Dior brush from my mother and to the MAC 217! I've been wanting that mac brush for ages but now I don't want it anymore because the hema brush is very good aswell and only 3,50 euros!


3.Catrice Sun glow Matt bronzing powder.

A-MA-ZING.
A lot of bronzers include shimmer which I don't really like for contouring but this one has a matt finish so it is perfect for contouring!
The price for this one is 3,99 euros.



Contouring tutuorial from Stylesuzi!

That's it! I hope you liked it :)
with love,
Charlotte

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten