Pages

donderdag 5 mei 2011

Springbreak ♥

hello!

I'm on spring break right now, no school, no homework, no stress,
I LOVE IT!
But actually still need to do a lot of stuff for school :x
Anyways, I didn't went abroad this time and I'm pretty glad I didn't.
The weather in The Netherlands is very nice, sunny sunny yeah!
And also, there are a lot of "holidays" during this time, like Queensday and other festivals.I also had my sweet sixteen party, so living the good life atm! :)


Qeensday with Lisa!




I used to have horseriding lessons but I quit,
still love horses though!



My sweet sixteen party!




The Chinese Bakery in The Hague,
so good! <3




With my little cousin at the boulevard in Scheveningen.
Rocking the coral lips, yeah! :D



With my family at the beach, lovely day ♥

Hope you guys have a great springbreak!
XOXO

3 opmerkingen:

  1. leuke foto's :).
    zie ik daar mario en queenie yip? ;o

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thankyou!
    Jaa dat zijn mari en queen :D
    Ik dacht al dat ik je vaag van hyves
    ofzo kende haha, ben je familie van hun?
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. haha, noppe :P
    Ik zat een jaartje bij mario in de klas met Chinese school ;]

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen