Pages

maandag 22 augustus 2011

My Schoolsupplies!

Hi there!

School is coming up fast so I thought it would
be cool to share my schoolsupplies that I've bought in China!: )

So this is my little pencil case.
It's pink and it has little white dots :3


And what's inside?


Tadaaa !

I have some back-up pencils because I always randomly lose my pencils.

Donut and candy erasers, stick memo and card bags :)


The cutest paperclips!
Apples,cats,bikes,cameras and bunnies.

And guess what these are..........Pencilsharpers!


Notebooks and a checklists.
I loveee the checklists, they are very useful!

And here, I'll keep all my important letters from school because I always lose them!
So yes, I'm getting organized :)


Stickers to pimp my schooldiary with!

And oh, I also always like to take a little mirror with me to school.
This is my chocolate cookie mirror!


And there's a little comb inside : )


And that's most of the schoolsupplies that I got in China,
hope you liked it!
xoxoxo Charlotte

3 opmerkingen: