Today I've got a review on the Aussie Aussome volume shampoo and the 3 Minute Miricle conditioner. To be honest, I never really cared about shampoos and conditioners. I just used whatever my mom bought. But when I heard that Aussie was now available in The Netherlands I wanted to try it out because I heard very good things about it! I was watching Macbarbie07 on youtube and she mentioned the conditioner :) Soooooo I went to the store and there was like a deal, second Aussie product 50% off so I picked up the conditioner and the volume shampoo.
Aussome Volume Shampoo.
So first the Aussome Volume Shampoo. I've got quite oily hair at my roots so it don't have a lot of volume and it's more sleek. What I think about the shampoo :
* It gives that "squeaky clean" feel. Ìt takes like all the oil away. It doesn't soften the hair but it dries out a little, which is good for a volumizing shampoo. Since my hair is oily at my roots I think this is perfect. Now I can skip a day washing because it's not that oily anymore.
* I won't recommend this shampoo for people with dry hair, it will dry it out even more!
* It does give amazing volume! My hair seems thicker and bouncier :)
* It smells really really sweet, sort of like candy. So if you like sweet scents you will love this!
* I also recommend using this shampoo with a good moisturizing conditioner otherwise your hair will get too dry.
* The packaging is really nice, the lid has like a click system.
* The price for this shampoo is 6,99 euros, which I think is a little expensive , but for the quality it's a good price.
3 minutes miracle reconstructor.
* It makes your hair reaaaally really soft en shiny.
* It smells very sweet, even sweeter than the shampoo.
* You need to squeeze carefully otherwise you will get too much!
* It doesn't weigh your hair down, it's still bouncy.
* Makes dry and damaged hair shiny and soft again. The ends of my hair are always dry and I even got a little bit of split ends but now they are soft and healhty again! :)
* The price for this conditioner is 8,99 euros, which I find a little bit too expansive for a conditioner. But this stuff really works so it's worth the money.
So my conclusion : It works amazing! The products do exactly what they are ment for. Would I repurchase this again? Yes, defenitely! If you live in The Netherlands, I would check the "Etos" out, their deal is still going on!
I hope this was helpful!