Pages

woensdag 19 oktober 2011

My first M.A.C lipstick!

I.bought.my.first.MAC LIPSTICK ♥♥♥
aaaaaaah! :D

Want to know which one I got...? :]
IMG_0430


RUSSIAN RED!
IMG_0436

A beautiful matt red lipstick, look at that <3because it's a matt lipstick it stays on very very long! Swatch: DSC03851


Me wearing russian red . I don't know if I'm going to wear this to school yet, maybe it's a little too much but I still love it!

IMG_0617



What do you think of the colour? And what is your favorite M.A.C lipstick?
xoxo,
Cherry

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the color. I used to have Ruby Woo and would wear it everywhere but somehow I lost it. I need to buy another red, this one looks gorgeous on you :)

    xo erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. aah, hij staat je echt mooi! <3 Omg, je blazer/jasje is zo leuk *Q*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such a gorgeous colour! It looks amazing on you :) xoxo

    Would it be possible for you to fill out a 2 minute survey on MAC cosmetics? :) Thanks <3

    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/98XZDL8

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen